Narrated by Tom Baker
The third series of the double-Bafta award-winning show, finds Matt Lucas and David Walliams bang on form.
Bubbles is back – with some heavyweight competition from the woman who destroyed her marriage; Dudley’s mail-order Thai bride arrives, but Ting Tong doesnt look quite as he remembered in the brochure? And there aint no ASBO to keep Vicky Pollard away especially when her gang are well the best dancers.
Lou and Andy get into an awful kerfuffle over boob jobs and slow-drying patios; Florence and Emily tackle the very ladylike problem of facial hair; Dafydd’s new career as a rent boy proves a hit down the local mine and Anne appears on “Stars in Their Eyes” – as Celine Dion. Sebastian has the Prime Minister over a barrel – so to speak – and Carol’s new job at a travel agent finds a new computer with the same old response!
- Deleted scenes (45 mins!)
- Audio commentary on each episode and deleted scene from Matt Lucas and David Walliams
- ‘South Bank Show Special programme
- Interview on the Richard & Judy programme
- Little Britain Night Highlights: a BBC 3 special hosted by Rob Brydon
- Radio 4 Heresy episode (hosted by David Baddiel)
- David Walliams on Top Gear