Narrated by Tom Baker
Starring: Matt Lucas, David Walliams, Paul Putner, Anthony Stewart Head,
Directed by: Steve Bendelack.
Take a journey round Little Britain and meet all your favourite characters including juvenile delinquent Vicky Pollard (‘No but yeah but no’), Daffyd Thomas, who claims to be the only gay in his village, Sebastian Love, the government aide with a mad crush on the Prime Minister, evil FatFighters course leader Marjorie Dawes, rubbish transvestite Emily Howard (‘I’m a lady!’) and, of course, put-upon helper Lou and his wheelchair-bound friend Andy – but does he really need the wheelchair at all?
This BAFTA award winning show is written by and stars Matt Lucas and David Walliams and also features Anthony Head, the voice of Tom Baker and original music by David Arnold.
- Commentary with David Walliams and Matt Lucas.
- Commentary with Myfanwy Moore (producer) on episodes 1-4 and Steve Bendelack (director) on episodes 5-8.
- The original pilot episode.
- How To Make a Little Britain documentary.
- Little Britain survey.
- Deleted scenes from the pilot episode and main series, accompanied by a commentary.
- Best of Rock Profiles.
- Friday Night With Jonathan Ross interview with David and Matt.
- Matt and David interview on Radio 5 on Simon Mayo Show.
- 4 live sketches from the Teenage Cancer Trust Royal Albert Hall concert.
- Vicky Pollard and Daffyd BBC3 animated trailers.